Re: Can't delete 60000 records at a time

From: <mpir_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 1998/05/20

Try recreating the rollback segments with larger extents. That way the 121 limit won't be as limiting.

You might consider a special big rollback segment for use only when you do the large delete. Create it in it's own tablespace, leave it offline when not in use. When you need it, alter it online and use 'set transaction use rollback segment bigone;'