Where,do,I,get,sufficient,privileges?

From: <consultor_at_pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 14:39:56 GMT

None of the users from my Personal Oracle 7.3 have sufficient privileges create databases. I've tryed SYS, SYSTEM, SCOTT and DEMO. DBA users, why can't they create databases? from SQL*Plus:
create database ANTONIO;
ORA-01031: insufficient privileges
Someone could also tell me why LISTENER does not starts automatically? in advance,