Re: Boycott Microsoft

From: <BinaryBillTheSailor_at_Sea++.com>
Date: 1998/05/19

Did you just glance around at pages of links or did you try and download patches or ask questions, etc. It is a VERY large site. 10 minutes of casual browsing as opposed to several hours of trying everything you come across is hardly a fair evaluation. You can see listings of what is there, but you should try digging a little deeper. I stand by my statement that much of the site is off limits without IE and I am far from the first person to ever say it.