Report Generator.. suggestions.

From: Jeff Gleixner <jgleixn_at_uswest.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 11:21:38 -0500

Hi All,

I'm curious as to what you're using or suggest for database report generation software, and how do you like it? I'd be especially interested
in a web based (Java/CGI or API, etc. ) product that's ODBC compliant, since it would be needed for Oracle, MySQL, and probably a few others.

Feel free to email me if ya don't want to post.

Thanks
--
Jeff Gleixner
Steven Wright Saying of the Hour:

        I saw a tree fall in the woods, and I didn't hear it. Received on Tue May 19 1998 - 11:21:38 CDT