Re: How do I create a new DATABASE ??

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 09:23:46 +0200

Andy Kaercher wrote in message <01bd7ffb$e1ed8340$2ba4a8c0_at_jenny>...
>I tryed all programms delivered with oracle personal web server 7.
>But all I can do is working with the sample database.
>
>Do I have to Login with a different name than "scott" "tiger" ?
>
>Can anyone give me a Tip on this?

Oracle Server documentation that comes with Personal Oracle. See the chapter on creating databases. I assume that you can read?

I don't mind helping out, but geez please do some homework first before asking for help. This is not primary school so please do not expect to be spoonfed! Why on earth try running all the programs but not even give the online manuals a try? Yeah, this new microwave generation... <grumbling> Received on Tue May 19 1998 - 02:23:46 CDT