Generating SQL script for table filling

From: Jan Januska <J.Januska_at_sh.cvut.cz>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 08:59:05 +0200

Please,
How do I get quickly (using some tool or script) a SQL script containing INSERT commands that fill table.
Value to insert must be taken from current contain of the table in database.
In other words, I want to export a table in SQL-like dump.

        Thanks for help, Jan Januska Received on Tue May 19 1998 - 01:59:05 CDT