Re: Error in Oracle web server file upload

From: Thomas Kyte <tkyte_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1998/05/18

A copy of this was sent to shun_at_head.hitachi-his.co.jp (Shun Abe) (if that email address didn't require changing) On 17 May 1998 02:28:47 GMT, you wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have a problem with the file upload utility which I downloaded from
>http://govt.us.oracle.com .
>Whenever the procedure "imgload.do_it" was called, I get a message like
>this in the web brouser;
>Request Failed
>We were unable to process your request at this time.
>
> Please try again later.
>
>I use Oracle 7.3.3 / Oracle Web Server 3.0 / HP-UX 10.20.
>
>Any hints/suggestions ?
>
>Thanks in advance.

In the PL/SQL agent setup page, set the error level to 2 (its currently 0). Then, the actual database error that caused the request to fail will be returned to the browser... That'll help us.

Thomas Kyte
tkyte_at_us.oracle.com
Oracle Government
Herndon VA

Anti-Anti Spam Msg: if you want an answer emailed to you, you have to make it easy to get email to you. Any bounced email will be treated the same way i treat SPAM-- I delete it. Received on Mon May 18 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT