Re: How can I take 10000 rows from oracle in 1 second?

From: Anton Dischner <dischner_at_NO_SPAMmed.uni-muenchen.de>
Date: 1998/05/18

Hi,

Programmer's Guide to the Oracle Pro*C Precompiler page 2-7:

Arrays:
Pro*C lets you define array host variables called host arrays and operate on them with single SQL statement. Using the array SELECT, FETCH, DELETE, INSERT, and UPDATE statements, you can query and manipulate large volumes of data with ease. You can also use host arrays inside a host variable struct.

Hope that's what you are looking for,
kind regards,

Toni Received on Mon May 18 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT