How can I take 10000 rows from oracle in 1 second?

From: alex <alexvak_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1998/05/18

In Oracle I have 1gb of data and I have to test it all every day 100 times. I wrote small program in C using mfc classes and it took me 10 seconds to get 7000 rows from Oracle, but it is so slow, is there any way I can "speed" the process up?
Is there any way to have dirict access to oracle tables? Or Is it possible call oracle say put 100000 rows in the varibles?

Any idea would be greate help

Thank you

Alex
Email: alexvak_at_hotmail.com Received on Mon May 18 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT