Re: Boycott Microsoft

From: Jim <jim_at_coloradosites.com>
Date: 1998/05/18

In article <355E00A7.53B6_at_nospamiag.net>, doug_at_nospamiag.net says...

>However there are internet sites that you can't connect to unless you
>are using MS's browser and that is flat out wrong. If you disagree with
>that statement you are the classic MS Apologist. Period!!

I sure would like to see that.
Can you provide a URL?
I've never seen one myself. Why would anyone cut out most of the browser market? It's actually very easy to optimize a site to a browser, you can even control what content is sent out by what browser the viewer is using if you know what you are doing. If you use ASP you don't even have to know what you are doing.
But a site that refuses non-Microsoft browsers? That would be stupid.

I've seen a lot of the classical battle here that I see other places. Those people that hate and attack Microsoft (M$) Those people that defend them.
And those of us that think the first two groups need some sort of a life. Received on Mon May 18 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT