Re: Boycott Microsoft

From: Jason S. <jason_at_jhste1.dyn.ml.org>
Date: 1998/05/18

Paul D. Smith posted the following to comp.sys.mac.advocacy:

>Check out the allegations made in the DOJ antitrust case just announced
>today:

> http://www.news.com/News/Item/0,4,22227,00.html

>Obviously, these memos are still alleged... but it seems unlikely the
>DOJ would claim they had actual documents if they didn't.

This is a bombshell - but will the mainstream media cover it? All the news reports I've heard today on the radio feature a bunch of recorded Gates drivel, but no mention of this...

--
If FreeBSD actually did that, I would concede that FreeBSD was any more
"correct" than Linux is, but not even the FreeBSD people can justify

-- Linus Torvalds on comp.unix.advocacy