OWAS 3.0 and Java Servlets

From: Michelle Warner <hrdbdy_at_sprynet.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 20:26:59 -0400

I am using the OWAS 3.0 and I am trying to implement java servlets. Does anyone know whether I need to configure the OWAS to listen for java servlets on
a particular port, and if so how do I configure the OWAS? If I don't need to configure the OWAS then is there anything else I need to do like have the servletrunner "daemon"
running? Thanks in advanced

Michelle Warner Received on Mon May 18 1998 - 19:26:59 CDT