Please accept my apologies and promise. Thank you.

From: Carl Bond <hi_at_no.spam.e-mail.thanks.a.lot.see.sig.for.address>
Date: 18 May 1998 14:43:44 GMT

To those that were offended by my cross-posting yesterday:

In retrospect, I should have known and reviewed what groups I was posting to. But I didn't. I was careless. Please accept my apologies.

And it won't happen again.

--
Macintosh (noun) - A computer that exceeds in value, power, taste, support, simplicity, enlightment and consistency; a tool that embodies such features.

<Carl Bond> <cbond_at_earthlink.net> Received on Mon May 18 1998 - 09:43:44 CDT