MAKEFILE for Pro*C under Unix environment (HP UX B.10.20)

From: Nuno Guerreiro <nuno-v-guerreiro_at_telecom.pt>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 09:00:55 GMT

I've already seen an example of a makefile for compiling Pro*C programs under Unix posted in this newsgroup.

The situation is as follows:

I'm about to develop small programs in Pro*C over a Test Machine using Oracle 7.3.3, and then, after testing is completed, put the executable versions on the Production Machine. The hardware architecture between the machines are the same, the operating system versions is the same, but I'm afraid that some differences may exist in the operating systems configuration which might affect execution of programs compiled on the Test Machine.

What I'd like to have is a simple makefile which can help me during development time and at the same time produce executables which I can safely guarantee that will function on the Production Machine.

Many thanks for any help.

Nuno Guerreiro Received on Mon May 18 1998 - 04:00:55 CDT