Re: Synchronizing applications between repositories

From: M. Maes <mmaes_at_tref.nl>
Date: 1998/05/17

Thank you for your quick reply !
Regarding Echo/2000, I'm afraid it has been taken out of the market because of the large
number of 'unwanted undocumented features' this product still contains. I'm told that only
the installed products are still supported, but you're not able to buy it anymore (source:
the Dutch Oracle helpdesk & bussinesconsultancy). Actually, the best Oracle's helpdesk could come up with was: "Try programming the API" !
Sadly, I do not have enough time to even look into this.

Greetings,
Marc

Eric Keen <ekeen_at_dps-corp.com> schreef in artikel <355D08DD.9F8082E_at_dps-corp.com>...
> Marc,
> See if you can obtain a copy of Echo/2000 from Oracle Netherlands. It
> may be a product by now.
> Eric
> Only 596 days left to stock up on canned goods and ammo before
> 01-JAN-2000
You must be planning some party ... ! Received on Sun May 17 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT