Re: Oracle Administrator exams: Any idea where I can get hold of sample exams?

From: Bao Phan <baophan_at_nmmcc.com>
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 22:30:23 -0600

Hi Hedley,

  Check out the book "Advanced Oracle Tuning and Administration" by Oracle Press at your local book stores. It has a whole chapter about the test including a 100-question sample test.
  This test is offered by Chauncey Group International Ltd. and it is different from the test offered by Oracle Corp.

Bao Phan.