Re: Oracle Data Control

From: Tim Romano <tim_at_superstream.net>
Date: 1998/05/15

Phil,
Cut-n-pasted from the OOO help file (Copyright Oracle Corporation) under the heading Redistributable Files:

Oracle Objects for OLE

The following redistributable files (all 32-bit) are part of Oracle Objects for OLE and must be distributed with your application developed using Oracle Objects for OLE:

OIP21.DLL
ORAIPSRV.REG
OIP21.TLB
ORAANSI.DLL These files should be installed in the ORAHOME\BIN directory. In addition to including these files with your application, you must register in the registration database the information found in ORAIPSRV.REG. Use REGEDIT or REGDT32 to do this.

Finally, you must also distribute the file from the following list corresponding to the development software you used to build your application:

ORACLM.DLL (for Microsoft C++)
ORADC.OCX Microsoft OLE 2.0 (for 16-bit only)

The following files are part of Microsoft OLE 2.0 and are required by Oracle Objects for OLE. Please refer to the OLE 2 Programmer's Reference or the Visual Basic documentation for details on installing and distributing these files.

COMPOBJ.DLL
OLE2.DLL
OLE2.REG
OLE2CONV.DLL