exp file format?

From: Bjorn Borud <borud_at_guardian.no>
Date: 15 May 1998 23:09:23 +0200

I am looking for some documentation on the file format used by the Oracle export utility (Oracle 7.3.2) since I figured it would be more convenient to read this file in order to reverse-engineer a database.

is the format published anywhere?

PS: has someone written some code that dumps all schema objects to an

    SQL file so you can use it to regenerate the database somewhere     else?

-Bjørn
--

 Bjørn Borud <borud_at_guardian.no>       | "The Net interprets censorship
 <URL:http://www.pvv.unit.no/~borud/>  | as damage and routes around it."