Re: Distinct Random Number Generation

From: Steven Teo <teobc_at_hpsgmx18.sgp.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 22:55:19 +0800

Hello Matthew,
  Dont you think the method you are thinking to adopt may hit performance issue, when your products get large, and your random number keeps hitting IDs that are used ??
And if you say there are alot more random numbers than there are products, then you shouldnt run out of numbers in the first place...

Just my 2 cents worth
Steve