Table of encrypted passwords?

From: Matthew D. Heilman <matthew.d.heilman_at_ac.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 09:35:55 -0400

Could someone give me suggestions, or a few references I could look to answer the following question.

I have a table which contains a list of logon ids and passwords. Most people do not have access to this table, but I do not want anyone to just query to table and bring up everyones password. I would like to encrypt the passwords somehow. I am not sure how to implement this.

Has anyone done anything like this before? Received on Fri May 15 1998 - 08:35:55 CDT