Re: oracle webapplication service can not start

From: Steven Teo <teobc_at_hpsgmx18.sgp.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 20:38:27 +0800

Hello,
  Would appreciate if you let me know if you are successful in such a configuration. We tried WAS 3.0.1.8 on an NT 4.0 with 4 CPUs.. the application crashes after about 45mins of heavy usage. Dont know why... Oracle said that they knew about such problems for a few months now :( obviously there is no solution yet.

Steve