???? what do I need for SQL-NET ????

From: ilepper <ilepper_at_fac.fbk.eur.nl>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 13:27:25 +0200

I want to make an own install cd with minimum items that will install SQL *Net Client and the an ODBC driver, but what files do I need.

So basicly I want a version that installs the nececary files on a computer to make a connection/talk with with Oracle!

Does anybody know what files I need to make my own install version???

Anyway thanks,

Ido de Lepper
ilepper_at_fac.fbk.eu.nl Received on Fri May 15 1998 - 06:27:25 CDT