Oracle Glue on Windows 3.1 -> NT

From: Tony Cook <TCook_at_NOSPAMvmcsnat4.telstra.com.au>
Date: 15 May 1998 06:33:03 GMT

We have a VB 3 application that use Oracle Glue and SQL*Net V2 all running on Windows 3.1.

Our final destination would be VB 5, Oracle Objects on NT 4.

Is there any way that the current 16 bit configuration can be made to run on NT 4 with minimal changes?

Will Glue run? It has been superceded by Oracle Objects. Will we have to port our app to Oracle Objects?

Will we need to upgrade to a 32 bit version of SQL*Net?

Thanks,
Tony

Tony Cook - Telstra
Home: tcook (at) strathdownie com au
Work: tcook (at) vmcsnat4 telstra com au - My Opinions only - Received on Fri May 15 1998 - 01:33:03 CDT