Re: Boycott Microsoft

From: Charles Plater <cplater_at_jacobs.Geeks.ORG>
Date: 1998/05/14

brian.hammack_at_rook.wa.com (Brian Hammack) writes:

> TM<| Netscape hangs my computer less than IE4, so I use netscape, but
> | there are no PC OS's better than Win95 (or NT or whatever).
>
> And no OTHER OS's available, either.

Well, let's start with the free OS's for the x86 platform -- FreeBSD, and Linux. Then there's SCO, BSDi, Solaris, BeOS, and soon Rhapsody.
> yet another annoying post by brian.hammack_at_rook.wa.com -- deal with it.

Well, this really isn't the forum for this kind of debate, but I had to point that out.

--
Charles A. Plater, Minister of Lost Clicks
cplater_at_Geeks.ORG

"Being a Mac user is like being a Navy SEAL: a small, elite group of
people with access to the most sophisticated technology in the world,
who everyone calls on to get the really tough jobs done quickly and
efficiently."