Re: Need Help with Reports 2.5

From: Steve Davis <spd_at_patrol.i-way.co.uk>
Date: 1998/05/13

  1. Create a summary column (use the tool marked with sigma from the data model) for EACH of the columns you want to total - for report level totals the summary columns should be on the data model, outside of all the queries
CS_sum_column1      SUM of COLUMN1, reset at REPORT
CS_sum_column2      SUM of COLUMN2, reset at REPORT
CS_sum_column3      SUM of COLUMN3, reset at REPORT
CS_sum_column4      SUM of COLUMN4, reset at REPORT

Display the values of the totals in field outside of all the repeating frames in the layout editor.

2) I'm not sure exactly what you want here - what distinguishes the rows of the report ? i.e. why do the values 10 6 16 0 5 5 0 0 0 0 0 0 appear on the second line, not on the first ?

Looks like this could be achieved using either a matrix report or a complicated decode statement

HTH,
Steve