Linux

From: Roger Irwin <irwin_at_trucco.it>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 18:26:39 +0200

As our company is shifting from AS400 to an Oracle, I went to see what Linux ports where available on the oracle website. Found nothing. There was a page that says something about supporting over 90 platforms and OS's, but apparently no Linux on any of the various platforms it runs. Is this true? I have a Linux server stuffed under a desk and it just runs and runs. The keyboard and monitor are gathering dust away in a storeroom. Is it really true that Oracle offer no Linux compatibility? Received on Wed May 13 1998 - 11:26:39 CDT