Web Forms and MULTIPLE SELECT support

From: Matthew Chalwell <chalwell_at_library.uwa.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 18:59:41 +0800

Hi,
I hope someone can help me with the following query. I am writing web based forms using pl/sql, then processing the results of that form using another pl/sql procedure. The problem arises when I attemp to use "MULTIPLE SELECT" options in my form. I'm not sure how, or even if it is possible to read in more than one value for the same parameter.

Any suggestions appreciated.
Matt Received on Wed May 13 1998 - 05:59:41 CDT