How write results of Select into sequential file?

From: Roger Loeb <rloeb_at_martech.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 19:45:27 -0600

So, I know how to load a table from a file with fixed length records (using SQLLDR), but how do I write such a file. I need to extract specific fields from a table, concatenate them together to form a "record," append a linefeed, and write the records to a sequential file. There are about 50 million 180-byte records involved in this process.

I know how to do it using C and OCI, but I'm curious if there's a way to do it directly in Oracle with SQL and ???

TIA, Rog

--
roger@_delete_this_to_reply_.martech.com Received on Tue May 12 1998 - 20:45:27 CDT