Re: Oracle Names - config files wanted

From: Andreas Moroder <amoroder_at_se-nord.provinz.bz.it>
Date: 1998/05/11

Hallo Connor,

on the client side you must do the following things

  1. change to the orawin95\network\admin directory
  2. delete the tnsnames.ora file ( dont forget to back it up )
  3. open the sqlnet.ora file

change the line

names.directory_path = (TNSNAMES)

names.directory_path = ORANAMES

Thats all for the client side

Connor McDonald <mcdonald.connor.cs_at_bhp.com.au> schrieb im Beitrag <3556973E.7FA2_at_bhp.com.au>...