FYI: Free Performance/Tuning Scripts...

From: Hayden Worthington, Inc. <hayden_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 1998/05/11

Although many of you have visited our home page for the various whitepapers, we just thought we'd let everyone know that we just recently released a bunch of free performance tuning scripts. The cool thing about these scripts is that they generate HTML formatted reports.

The scripts are nothing really new. We've just added some HTML formatting around them. We use them internally when visiting client sites but we thought we'd put some of them up on the web for download.

Feel free to download and modify them as much as you want.

        http://hayden.home.mindspring.com

Peter Worthington

Hayden Worthington, Inc.       Oracle Performance Tuning
5696 Peachtree Parkway         www.mindspring.com/~hayden
Norcross, Georgia 30092        White Papers, Scripts, etc.
800 844-0497 Received on Mon May 11 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT