Oracle 8 NT Client <-> Oracle 7 Netware Server

From: Jose Ramon Arias <a**ri**a*s_at_atc01.et**sii**g.uni***o*vi*.e*s>
Date: 1998/05/11

We have a Oracle 8 NT Client (and server) and Developer 2000 to NT. We have a Oracle 7 Netware Server, too, running on a Netware 3.11.

I tried to connect from SQL*Forms (on NT) to my Netware server but I couldn't. When I use SQL*Net Easy Configuration to define a service with the SPX protocol it ask me for the Service Name and the Database instance of Oracle on  my Netware Server.
I think that I put the correct answer in the boxes but Forms didn't connect.

Do you know any solution?
Where can I find the Service Name and the Database Instance of Oracle on my Netware Server? Is it the "database_name" in the init.ora file the name what I am looking for?

Thanks in advance.

--
To reply, remove the asterics.
Para contestar, quitar los asteriscos de la direccion.