Re: Using DBMS_PIPE

From: Andy Hardy <aph_at_glink.net.hk>
Date: 10 May 1998 13:07:27 GMT

If you are using Unix and X you need to pass the IP address along with the request and then use the -display option when you call the application.

If you are running Windows or NT... then I think that you are stuck as they don't have the ability to redirect the display.

Michelle Warner <delonda_at_radium.ncsc.mil> wrote in article <3550652E.360CCC05_at_radium.ncsc.mil>...
[snip]