Re: pl/sql in pro*cobol

From: Martin Meadows <mmeadows_at_indy.net>
Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 09:54:07 -0500

Seems like there's disagreement among the experts on this question and it sure seems like the question is getting tougher.

I just created a very simple table called meadows while logged in on my own account. I replaced payroll_employee_master with meadows ... of which there is no doubt that I am the owner. I then attempted, once again, to compile this thing. I got the same error message (only with 'meadows' now instead of payroll_employee_master). Is it still an ownership problem?

     The full error message is:
            end-exec.
            ^
     pcc-s-0061: error at line 445, column 22, pls-201: identifier
'MEADOWS' must be declared Received on Sat May 09 1998 - 09:54:07 CDT