sql*plus

From: <warren_wortman_at_chppm-ccmail.apgea.army.mil>
Date: 1998/05/08

We are using Oracle on Intergraph PCs - NT 4.0. We moved our server and changed the IP address and the subnet mask. When we brought the machine back up, everything worked except sql*plus. Intergraph products MGE and RIS and SQL*Worksheet and ServerManager all access the database just fine. When you try to login into sql*plus, either from the server or client, sql*plus just hangs. (When I say hang, I mean it gets to the copyright info, then does nothing. The only way to stop it is through the NT task Manager.) We have reinstalled all the oracle software and called both Intergraph and Oracle without success.

We are using Oracle7 Server Release 7.3.2.2.0 and SQL*Plus Release 3.3.2.0.2. Any help is greatly appreciated!