Year 2000 Compliance.

From: Travis D. Potter <hawk_at_waymark.net>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 23:55:39 -0500

I'm working with Oracle 7.3 with Forms 3.0 and SQR version 3, of which neither will accept the 'RR' Year format mask as described in the Oracle White Papers. However, Why couldn't I create database triggers on all the date columns in application schemas the execute the 'RR' date conversion as suggested prior to the insert or update of the specific column. Received on Fri May 08 1998 - 23:55:39 CDT