How to Load Mass Data into Oracle

From: Sean Dolan <dolans_at_stripe.Colorado.EDU>
Date: 1998/05/07

I have a large set of data in delimitted format that needs to be transferred to an Oracle table. I tried using SQL Loader but it doesn't support a field larger than 255 characters. Well, some of my data in the records go up to 2000 (ie memo field). How do I automate this transfer of data from this flat delimitted text file to the Oracle table.

Much appreciated,
Sean Dolan

PS If you could email me to the address above, I would even more appreciate it. Received on Thu May 07 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT