Oracle Web Server - Listener hangs?

From: Clarence Johnson <Clarence.Johnson_at_trw.com>
Date: 1998/05/07

We are currently stress testing a web application built with the Web developers toolkit
and the PL/SQL cartridge. We are using SQA Robot to Simulate 50 Users running the
application. The performance is OK except that the Listner stops responding to requests
after a while. The process is still running it just doesn't respond. We are using Oracle
Web Server 2.1.1 on NT 4.0. Any ideas on why the Listener is hanging? Oracle Suggested
that we upgrade to Oracle Application Server 3.0.

TIA Received on Thu May 07 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT