Date problem in sql forms4.5???

From: Dee <garg_at_iname.com>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 16:25:04 -0500

Hi,
I have following table

WTS
empName varchar2(10),
Weekstart date,
wdate date,
Hours number(2);

This form is developed for employees to fill weekly time sheets. Now, I want that weekstart shows a day which is monday. In my Lov I want to store at lease four previous mondays from the current date. Like today is may 7,1998. I want that this feild store
May,4,1998

april 13,1998
april 20,1998
April,27,1998

If current date is say 30 may,1998, this lov should store May,25,18,11,4.

How can I do this.
please suggest.
Thanks
Dee Received on Thu May 07 1998 - 16:25:04 CDT