Re: How'd you start w\ Oracle

From: <joseph_testa_at_aep.com>
Date: Thu, 07 May 1998 17:56:23 GMT

I was hired by an insurance company to do unix SA and C programming. the 1st day i started, they said "oh by the way, have you heard of oracle?, we have this box of it on the floor, can you make it work on the unix box?", been doing DBA work ever since(about 6 years now).

joe
http://www.oracle-dba.com