Re: Oracle/Progress DBA - Dallas 5/6/98 11:06:04 AM

From: Joel Garry <joelga_at_pebble.ml.org>
Date: 6 May 1998 15:22:57 -0700

In article <060598110604_at_psisearch.com>, <walker.fenci_at_psisearch.com> wrote:

>5/6/98 11:06:04 AM:2
>Title: Oracle/Progress DBA
>Posting Reference Number: RKUS-3RBRRV
>
>Responsibilities: Administer 7 or 8 Progress databases and 1 or 2 Oracle databases. These databases are the engines that run all Loan
>Origination for the company. This is a mission critical position. Duties
>will include administration, database migrations, database recovery, programming,
>database integrity, upgrades and modifications.
>
>Required Skills: Must have solid DBA experience (3+ years) on either Oracle or Progress
>platforms, or some combination including either both Oracle and Progress.
>

>Preferred Skills: None specified.
>
>Soft Skills: Excellent written and oral communication skills.
>
>Education: None
>
>Type of Position: Full Time
>Salary / Pay Rate: 60-80K
>Location: Dallas
>Start Date: Immediately
>
>Contact:
>psiSEARCH
>Walker Fenci
>Voice: 214 800-3273
>Fax: 214 800-3279
>walker.fenci_at_psisearch.com

Please don't post job ads here. Please use real addresses where you do post. Please read the charter before posting.

--
These opinions are my own and not necessarily those of Information Quest

jgarry@eiq.com                           http://www.informationquest.com

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/joel_garry "See your DBA?" I AM the @#%*& DBA! Received on Wed May 06 1998 - 17:22:57 CDT