Web Server 3.0 and Java

From: Michelle Warner <delonda_at_radium.ncsc.mil>
Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 14:23:02 -0400

I am trying to comipile some java code which is importing the oracle.html package. I keep getting errors that oracle.html can not be found. Should I be using javac to compile or should I use pl2java (I think that is right). Basically my question is how do I compile Java code containing imports from the oracle packages.

Michelle Warner Received on Wed May 06 1998 - 13:23:02 CDT