Designer 2k: Navigation in gen. forms.

From: Christian H. Wernberg-Tougaard <Christian.H.Wernberg-Tougaard_at_*SPAM*uvm.dk>
Date: 6 May 1998 07:03:53 GMT

We are a team of Oracle Developers, who has encountered a annoying problem in Designer 2000.

We want a certain structur on a form on which several item gropus are placed. This structur is of course determined by the modules sequence of base-table
items. The problem is now that we can't implement another navigation sequence. It
follows the on from the module.

Is there any other way than in the final form (by using F45) to alter the sequence, so that the TAB-navigation follows our rules instead of the modules. (This should be implemented in D2k, NOT in F45).

--
Christian Wernberg-Tougaard
Developer, Danish Ministry of Research Received on Wed May 06 1998 - 02:03:53 CDT