Re: Des2K Standards Rpts Output to ASCII

From: Prasad Chavali <pchavali_at_assettech.com>
Date: 1998/05/05

There are certain problems with the ASCII output. I couldn't get reports to extend beyond the 80 characters width.

In the Reports 2.5 system parameters choose mode to Character and redo your layout and run the output to a file and you will get ASCII output files. The reports I was able to keep within 80 characters were very symmetric and imported into EXCEL and Word without major problems.

If anybody is able to produce ASCII files with more than 80 characters width, I would like to hear from you.

Thanks

Prasad Chavali