Oracle Browser for Win 3.x

From: Visigalli Claudio <claudiov_at_amm.unibs.it>
Date: 5 May 1998 14:55:34 GMT

If I build a query with Oracle Browser 2.0.x for Win 3.x including a comparition between a constant (such as 0) and a subquery, and then I save it and I load it, the comparition between the constant and the subquery disappear from SQL text but remain in the graphical interface. Thus the query doesn't run correctly. Received on Tue May 05 1998 - 09:55:34 CDT