Re: Call From with Parameters

From: Dominic Lawson <domlaws_at_globalnet.co.uk>
Date: 1998/05/04

You will need to set up parameters in the called form (Parameters node in the Object Navigator) that match the names of the parameters in the parameter list you are passing. As long as this is set up correctly then the parameters will be assigned the correct values in the called form automatically (no coding required). Parameter values can then be referenced using the :param_name notation.

Hope this helps

Dominic Lawson
domlaws_at_globalnet.co.uk