Running Personal Oracle 7.2 for Win95 with Developer2000 (V.1.5.2.1)

From: MAHMED117 <mahmed117_at_aol.com>
Date: 04 May 1998 10:55:25 GMT

Hi there

The problem is as per above. The error I get when trying to connect to forms 4.5 is ORA 12203 - unable to connect to destination - which is I believe is a configuration problem between the database (Personal Oracle7) and the front end developer2000 products such as Forms 4.5, Reports 2.5. I understand the files TNSNAMES.ORA, SQLNET.ORA and LISTENER.ORA require some manual editing. Then SQL*NET EASY needs to be configured.
The replies I have received are basically general descriptions of the error which lack sufficient detail.

Can anyone help? or even put me in touch with an Oracle 'expert'.

Thanks in advance.
Masood Received on Mon May 04 1998 - 05:55:25 CDT