WWW Interface Kit

From: <sladek_at_ainet.com>
Date: 1998/05/03

Hello,

Could someone direct me to a site that has a download for the WWW Interface Kit, I realize that this product isn't supported by Oracle, because of the releases of Oracle WebServer, but this seems to be the only solution to getting a pre 7.3 version of Oracle accesible from the

web.

Thanks- Received on Sun May 03 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT