Video Shop SQL problem

From: <steelx_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 03 May 1998 02:57:51 -0600

I'm new to SQL and Oracle. I'm currently practising my SQL by modelling a fictitious video shop, and I hope someone out there will help me with the following problem.

I've the following four tables:
(Note: [pk] stands for PRIMARY KEY, [fk] stands for FOREIGN KEY)

FILM(FILM_NO [pk], FILM_NAME, FILMMAKER_ID [fk], DATE_ADDED, YEAR_MADE)

FILM_MAKER(FILMMAKER_ID [pk], MAKER_NAME, MAKER_ADDRESS, ROYALTY_RATE)

FILM_COPY(FILMCOPY_ID [pk], FILM_NO [fk], BUYER_NO [fk], MASTERCOPY_INDICATOR, FORMAT) FILM_BUYER(BUYER_NO[pk], BUYER_NAME, BUYER_ADDRESS, DISCOUNT_LEVEL)

Is there any way to find out which films are purchased by all buyers using SQL? I would very much appreciate it if you CC your reply to steelx_at_hotmail.com. Thank you in advance!

El Ti
steelx_at_hotmail.com