Need help on Oracle SQL query

From: BK <bk_at_watchmark.com>
Date: Fri, 01 May 1998 16:07:20 -0700

Hi,

I got a trouble ticket table with the following columns:

    Ticket_Id,
    Location,
   and some ticket info columns.

I need to do a query that give me top ten locations with the most trouble ticket counts.

I try this query

    select * from trouble_ticket where location =     ( select location from trouble_ticket group by location having count(*) > 1);

but this only provide me with locations that exceeded the threshold value for trouble count.

Any idea?

BK Received on Fri May 01 1998 - 18:07:20 CDT