OCI Samples : Exception in NLSRTL31.DLL

From: Mark Mastoras <mmast_at_bayarea.net>
Date: Fri, 01 May 1998 12:26:46 -0700

Has anyone had success running the Oracle OCI sample program cdemo6.cc
(on the Oracle 7.2 for Windows NT Server CD) ? Whenever I run it I get
an exception in the NLSRTL31.DLL: 0xC0000005: Access Violation. Any suggestions on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

--

Mark Mastoras
(650)225-9019

mmast_at_bayarea.net Received on Fri May 01 1998 - 14:26:46 CDT